Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OH MY.

So, today I took Tj to go to the Mac store so he could get is computer fixed.
While we were waiting on the computer we walked around the shopping center and I decided I wanted to go into J.Crew.
As we are leaving I decided to go out on a whim and apply for a job there. Little did I know that I was going to have to fill it out there and turn it in right away. But I am soooo glad I did because otherwise I think I would have chickened out. The guy seemed pretty excited that I was majoring in FM and was asking me if I liked visual merchandising and stuff. I have an interview on Thursday at 12, so I am really excited/nervous. I reallyyy hope I get the job because it's somewhere that I'm interested in working at after school so hopefully I get some more learning experience and such. PLUS a discount :)

Anyways, I am so excited about the news that I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to wear to the interview, or what I'm going to say. I'll let you know how it goes after Thursday! WISH ME LUCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment